areas of expertise
- Space Control Operations, Intelligence, & Tactical Planning
- Joint Test and Evaluation (JT&E) Planning & Execution
- Systems & Integration Engineering
- Requirements & Acquisition Management
- C4I Intelligence Collection & Analysis (All Sources)
- MBA, (Innovation & Technology Management), University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (Electro-optics),Air Force Institute of Technology, WPAFB, OH
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
With over 30 years of leadership in intelligence, IT, fielding, acquisition, space, test, & missiles systems experience. Chris provides the field execution leadership that enables RSS daily operations. His adaptive and creative style allows him to quickly grasp the scope and direction of any business or mission system to drive results.
Ready Support Services can come in and quickly provide value and deliver results that are truly sustainable. The owners have surrounded themselves with a strong team of highly skilled professionals!
Chris joined Ready Support Services, LLC as a partner in 2015 to help take RSS to the next level. Before joining RSS, Chris was an Application Architect Manager for Accenture Federal Services in Denver, where he led mission critical client application from the development stages into operational environments. Prior to that he led operational architecture and systems engineering design teams responsible for weapon system fielding design and integration efforts at 24 sites throughout the world and Offensive Space Control (OSC) JT&E exercise teams responsible for conducting operations and intelligence scenario integration and workflow assessments in PACOM, EUCOM, and STRATCOM exercises around the world.
Chris retired from the United States Air Force in 2004 after serving for over 20 years holding multiple positions that crafted his execution style. As the Director of the 21SW Service Program Office, he supervised a 30-member staff initiating and managing 21 Space Wing Missile Warning and Space Control service contracts totaling over $1billion. He has also served as a Deputy Director, Range Integration Division; a Mission Commander for AFSPC WF-1 ACTD; and a Chief Engineer for $400M AGM-142 precision missile guided systems.